Who we are
Our Group brings together mountain bike guides registered with the
National Mountain Bike Academy, specialized and qualified to offer guided
cycling tours in the Dolomites, Belluno Prealps, Feltre Prealps, and Prosecco hills with a deep knowledge of the territory, its culture and its
- Our proposals: the tours aim to promote both the traditional MTBs and the innovative E-BIKE with pedal assistance, allowing everyone based on
their own ability to appreciate the excellence of our territory in an ecological way.
- Our services: in addition to our guidance, for those who are not equipped, we offer an E-BIKE rental service at established fees, people transport
service with our vehicles, E-BIKE transport service, allowing you to costumize your departures and tracks.
Back to top
- Basic technical skills, average physical skills
- Driving ability on dirt roads, mild training
- Driving skills on disconnected roads, good training
- Very irregular and off-road trails, excellent physical abilities
- Only for off-road experts and big natural obstacles; knowledge of free ride is required
Tour starting from Pedavena Brewery
- Pedavena - San Vittore - Feltre: starting from Pedavena, a classic and easy ride on country roads that reaches the Vinchetto nature reserve
where you can admire wild animals, large herbivores, birds of prey, river fish for repopulation. Continuing we go up to the Basilica Sanctuary of the Saints
Vittore and Corona of 1100 d.c. lavishly frescoed. From the small hill it dominates the whole area, from the Piave to the Grappa to the ancient walled city of
Feltre. Which we will later reach through the major points of interest. We will close the tour satisfied in the Brewery for a proper refreshment.
Distance: 30 km - Dislivello: 320 m - Difficoltà: 1 - Interesse: historical/cultural
- Tour 3 Pedemontane Valleys: starting from Pedavena, on secondary and dirt roads with gentle slopes, we ride along the foothills of the Feltrine peaks
between Pedavena and Cesiomaggiore bringing us to discover small villages rich in tradition and seventeenth-century villas on the traces of the ancient Roman
road Via Claudia Augusta Altinate, experiencing three valleys of wild beauty. The circuit will end in Pedavena.
Distance: 32 km - Difference in height: 900 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: panoramico
- Tour Lago de Corlo - Pedavena: easy ride that on secondary and rarely frequented roads will take us towards the Rocca di Arsiè and the
suggestive Corlo lake, between unspoiled landscapes and villages perched above the water. We will return through Rasai, along the Moroni road, where
we will admire the elves sculptures and the roadside murals that tell the story of the Queen Amalasunta, then we will cross the historic center of Feltre
to end in Pedavena.
Distance: 40 km - Difference in height: 500 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: panoramic/cultural
- Dal Piaz refuge tour: departure from the Croce d'Aune pass on a military road which, with a steady slope of about 6°, will take us to the Dal Piaz refuge,
where we will discover an enchanting view of the Feltrina valley from Alpago to Monte Grappa. Possibility to see the "Busa delle Vette", a glacial circle rich
in flora and fauna. It will be possible to have lunch or dinner at altitude. Return along the same road.
Distance: 21 km - Difference in height: 1000 m - Difficulty: 4 - Partenza: Croce d'Aune - Interest: panoramic
- Tour Monte Avena: departure from the Croce d'Aune pass with a difference in altitude of about 600 meters and 15 kilometers along dirt roads
that will lead us to the summit of Mount Avena from which you can enjoy a spectacular 360° view of Mount Grappa, Pale of San Martino, Monti del Sole and the
Venetian lagoon. Guaranteed a ride between the lodges and mountain cottages where samplings of typical products will be possible.
Distance: 30/15 km - Difference in height: 1300/600 m - Difficulty: 3 - Partenza: Birreria Pedavena o Croce d'Aune - Interest: panoramic
Tour starting from Camping/Lake of Arsiè
- Tour Borgo Incino - Forti di Primolano: starting from the area of the campsites of Lake Arsiè and skirting it we will reach the Borgo di Incino topping
a ridge overlooking the Valsugana. Valley that we will reach on a paved road, now abandoned, partially dug into the rock. Once in the valley through a
footbridge over the Brenta river,we will continue north along a cycle path up to the bicigrill of Tezze Valsugana for a short refreshment. The return will take
place along the famous Primolano Stairs with their fortifications on secondary roads to return to the lake.
Distance: 27 km - Difference in height: 600 m - Difficulty: 1 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Feltre - Hills of Pedavena: starting from the camping area of the lake on flat dirt roads we will procede toward Rasai to cover the Moroni
road where we will admire the sculptures of the elves and the murals that tell the story of Queen Amalasunta. Then we will reach Feltre where we will go through
the part of the historic center and its monuments. Arriving later at the Pedavena Brewery, the largest in Italy, for a refreshment. We will then return to the lake
on easy dirt roads along the slopes of the Pedavena hills.
Distance: 42 km - Difference in height: 600 m - Difficulty: 1,5 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Col del Gallo Tour: starting from the Campsite area we pass we pass through the path that runs along the east side of the Valsugana, gently
climbs up to a point of both refreshment and panoramic views across the valley. We will continue going to the top of the Colle del Gallo to then descend to
the village of Fastro and then return through easy and secondary roads to the lake.
Distance: 30 km - Difference in height: 1100 m - Difficulty: 2,5 - Interest: panoramic
- From the Lake of Arsiè to the Valle di Seren: starting from the camping area along the Rocca lake you go back to the village, crossed
the lake on a wooden bridge, we climb steep and panoramic dirt roads up to a height of 1000 loc. Pramozet. From here begins a long and naturalistic descent
through woods and clearings to reach Seren and then Rasai to take the Moroni road marked by the rock sculptures along the way, and by the murals. From here for
country roads we will return to the campsites.
Distance: 48 km - Difference in height: 1300 m - Difficulty: 4 - Interest: naturalistico/panoramic
Tour starting from Bici Grill Busche
- Beer tour: starting from Busche we head through easy roads to the natural reserve of biogenetic repopulation and wet area of international
value of Vinchetto. We will then continue towards the Basilica of San Vittore in 1100, jewel of the Romanesque with oriental influences, patron saint of Feltre.
Worth seeing are the richly frescoed interiors of the Giotto school and the pupils of Tommaso da Modena. We will go back to Feltre where we will cross the
historic center and the main points of interest. After a refreshment at the Pedavena Brewery, the largest in Italy, we will end the tour among small villages
Distance: 32 km - Difference in height: 420 m - Difficulty: 1 - Interest: historical/cultural
- Tour Mel - Zumelle Castle - Blue Grotto: starting from Busche toward Lentiai on cycle paths we reach the Rimonta lakes. Important Biotope for
faunistic and floristic aspects. Progressively we will pass through the historical center of Mel, a village of ancient origins, 8th century BC. We then go up
secondary and dirt roads on the hills above Mel to reach the castle of Zumelle, a Roman fortification on the military route Claudia Augusta Altinate, and its
village from above. Coming down we will stop to admire the Blue Grotto naturalistic treasure trove of turquoise colors among the woods of Valbelluna, to then
return on cycle paths.
Distance: 30 km - Difference in height: 600 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: historical/naturalistico
- "Il Piave mormorava" Tour: named after the title of a famous song sang by the Alpini soldiers during WWI, it is an easy ride that winds along
the cycle paths of the left side of the Piave river and passes through the most beautiful villages and hamlets of the Valbelluna to reach and cross Belluno,
the provincial capital. We will descend after a refreshment stop on the right side of the Piave river, always through cycle paths to return to the place of
Distance: 62 km - Difference in height: 800 m - Difficulty: 1 - Interest: naturalistico
- Hike tour: very panoramic tour, with significant climbs, starting from Lentiai towards the Porton on dirt roads, passing through the Baioc restaurant
and then on asphalt up to Col d'Ardent at 1183 mt then on dirt roads up to Malga Garda at 1296 mt among magnificent panoramas on the Valbelluna. After a short
pause we will descend towards Capitel Garda at an altitude of 1200 mt and then we will begin a long climb on forest roads toward Malga Mariech at 1504 mt, the
highest point of the tour. Here we will do a refreshment to start again toward Posa Puner, at 1334 mt, following the forest road. From this point the views of
the Venetian lagoon are beautiful if we find good weather. Following the ridge we reach then Malga Mont at 1349 mt, with a view of Mount Crep and its cross.
Let's start now for the last stop and at 1250 meters we find Malga Canidi. After having refreshed ourselves, 5 km of pure descent await us, that from the
Praderadego Pass will take us back to the start.
Distance: 48 km - Difference in height: 1500 m - Difficulty: 2,5 - Interest: culinario/naturalistico
Tour in Cadore
- At the foot of King Antelao: after a few meters of cycle path we start to climb along the comfortable and smooth road that leads us to the
Costapiana refuge. From here you continue to climb, on a dirt road sometimes with a arduous ground, up to the little church of San Dionisio which, with its
1942 meters, enjoys a breathtaking view. From here begins the descent with the possibility of choosing between two routes with different degrees of difficulty,
both will take us to the Antelao refuge, where we can stop to rest. From here we will continue toward the village of Pozzale di Cadore, with the possibility
of choosing trails of different difficulty. From Pozzale, always along paths, we will reach the starting point.
Distance: 27 km - Difference in height: 1300 m - Difficulty: 3/4 - Interest: panoramic/naturalistico
- The wonders of Cadore by bike:
- Short: between the cycle path and dirt roads we cross the entire Cadore Center, observing the lake from various point of views we will arrive at Pieve
di Cadore where we could see the birthplace of Tiziano Vecellio and the palace of the Magnificent Community of Cadore. Refreshments can be organized
along the route.
Distance: 24 km - Difference in height: 600 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Medium: among the ancient Roman road, where we could put our wheels on the original pavement, ancient churches, sulphurous springs, green meadows and
breathtaking views we will cross the Cadore Center to savor its history and culture, culminating with the house of Tiziano and the palace of the
Magnificent Community of Cadore, while taking advantage of it to improve our own driving technique along its beautiful paths. Refreshments can be
organized along the route.
Distance: 40 km - Difference in height: 1150 m - Difficulty: 3 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Long: we will cross the entire Cadore Center in its history and culture, from the Boite valley to the countries of the Oltre Piave and returning among
beautiful single tracks, dirt roads and secondary roads, we will see the ancient roads built by the Romans, the summer residences of the Popes, some
military forts built for the protection of the territory, the house of Tiziano Vecellio and beautiful views of the lake of Centro Cadore. Refreshments
can be organized along the route.
Distance: 70 km - Difference in height: 2200 m - Difficulty: 3/4 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- The Long way of the Dolomites and the ancient Regia road: The route winds between the Cadore Center and the Val del Boite following the Long
way of the Dolomites to the outward and between secondary roads and some parts of the the Ancient Road Regia cycle to the return. During the trip you can admire
the main peaks that line the valleys, the villages and villages that wind along the cycle path and some hidden corners that we would have the pleasure of making
you discover. Possibility to take advantage of the various refreshment points along the way or to take the packed lunch, according to personal choice.
- Short: Distance: 24 km - Difference in height: 450 m - Difficulty: 1 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Medium: Distance: 35 km - Difference in height: 800 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Long: Distance: 70 km - Difference in height: 1300 m - Difficulty: 3 - Interest: historical/panoramic
- Grappa Massif Tour on the traces of the Great War: in the places of the great war, among breathtaking panoramas, monuments, trenches,
and memories of suffering and great battles. Refreshment in typical mountain pasture with tastings.
Distance: 30 km - Difference in height: 1200 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: historical/cultural/panoramic
- Tour Valle di Primiero - Verdena Refuge: winds along easy forest and secondary roads, between Lake Schener and Lake Noana, a refreshment in a
local shelter and a passage to Fiera di Primiero, once Austrian, are planned.
Distance: 40 km - Difference in height: 1200 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: panoramic/naturalistico
- Tour 5 Refuges - Cortina: long and challenging itinerary between peaks and unique landscapes within the two largest and most interesting
Natural Parks of the Dolomites.
Distance: 48 km - Difference in height: 1700 m - Difficulty: 3 - Interest: panoramic/naturalistico
- Tour "Le Colline del Prosecco": fantastic itinerary among vineyards, hills and old taverns with a view of the Venetian plain.
Distance: 40 km - Difference in height: 1000 m - Difficulty: 2 - Interest: historical/enogastronomico
- Tour "Meraviglie del Cadore": on the Via dei Papi, an overlook of the Cadore center along the lake between single track and old
Roman roads in search of historical fortifications on the footsteps of Tiziano.
Distance: 40 km - Difference in height: 1100 m - Difficulty: 3 - Interest: panoramic/naturalistico
On request, customized tours.
Recommended minimum equipment: bike helmet, backpack, rain jacket, spare shirt, water bottle, sports shoes and locks, and a check of the status of use of the bike.
Please note: our trips are only suitable for mountain bikes.
Download the brochure with the list of tours in the Feltrine and Belluno Pre-Alps [pdf - 5.75 mb] (in Italian only)
Download the brochure with the list of tours in the Cadore area [pdf - 2.73 mb] (in Italian only)
Back to top
Some pictures from our tours:
To enlarge the photo, click on the thumbnail; to exit click the [x] at the bottom right of the photo.
Back to top